Carrying extra fat has long been established as being unhealthy,…
Essential oils are ultra-concentrated forms of some of nature’s greatest gifts — the natural oils found in plants.
Oils have been used for thousands of years by cultures all over the world for their fragrance and various benefits. Application methods range from diffusion, inhalation or even topical application to support your physical, emotional, mental, spiritual health and wellness.
Here are some great ways essential oils can be used to support your wellbeing:
- Reduce Anxiety – Diffuse lavender oil around your home to reduce feelings of stress and tension. Lavender is well known for the calming nature of its aroma.
- Clear Sinuses – Add a few drops of peppermint oil to a diffuser to help clear your sinuses and add some exhilarating aromas to your space.
- Conditions Skin – Combine a few drops of lavender oil with a carrier oil to lightly fragrance and condition your skin.
- Clear Your Mind – Dilute a few drops of Eucalyptus oil with a carrier oil, rub into your palms and smell for a stimulating and clarifying experience.
Did you know you don’t even need to use essential oils on your body for them to benefit your health and wellness?
There are a whole range of less-obvious uses for essential oils that you can implement to turn your home into a place of serenity and relaxation:
- All-Purpose Cleaner – Add a few drops of lemon oil to warm water in a spray bottle or bucket to clean surfaces or mop floors. Lemon is well known for its antibacterial properties and is a great chemical-free option for keeping the house free of germs.
- Insect Repellent – Mix a few drops of Eucalyptus or peppermint oil with a carrier oil and apply it to your skin topically or add it to a diffuser to keep those pesky mosquitos away!
- Odour Removal – Add a few drops of orange essential oil to an open box of baking soda and put it in your fridge to leave it smelling fresh.
A fantastic range offering a great selection of essential oils, as well as nutrient-rich, natural carrier oils great for diluting is Mannatech’s 100% Essential Oils™ range.
Coming soon to Australasia, this range of revitalising botanicals are available in 8 unique scents, each with their own health and practical benefits:
- Sweet Almond & Aloe Carrier Oil
- Fractionated Coconut & Aloe Carrier Oil
What makes Mannatech’s 100% Essential Oils special is that they are carefully extracted to provide you with the purest product available.
The carrier oils are the only oils in the market that contain aloe vera, providing Glyconutrients to your skin for enhanced conditioning and hydration. Our essential oils are:
- Free of solvents, synthetics and preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- Compliant with IRFA standards
Turn your home into a sanctuary; please contact our Customer Service team.