Mannatech’s new vegetarian bundle is packed with vegetarian-friendly gluten-free goodness.…
Does your skin need a LIFTTM with an exfoliating and cleansing cream?
ŪthTM Skin Rejuvenation Crème has caused a sensation in the world of Mannatech. This revolutionary skincare product not only helps fights the signs of aging, it uses aloe vera gel to support wellness on the outside of your body, just as we’ve been doing for your insides for over two decades. But where do we go from here?
People have been asking us to add to our skincare range so that they can continue to use our natural products in all facets of their lives. While Ūth Skin Crème is certainly an amazing product, we all know that our skin needs more than just an anti-aging element to keep it fresh and healthy. With that in mind, LIFT Exfoliating Facial Cleanser is now available, a gentle exfoliating and cleansing cream for your skin!
Cleansing is caring
Ask any dermatologist or aesthetician and they will tell you not only how to clean your face, but how beneficial a good skincare regime can be. We are continuously exposed to a barrage of climactic elements that can leave our skin dry and flaky. Cleansing and exfoliating sloughs away dead skin and pore-blocking dirt to allow your skin to breathe, not to mention washing away oils and toxins that your skin naturally secretes.
Cleansing and exfoliating leaves you with a fresh slate on which to apply your daily moisturiser and – if you use it – makeup. Don’t get us wrong though – looking after your skin is just as important for men as it is for women. We only get one face and if we don’t look after it, our skin can end up looking saggy and lacklustre.
You only get out what you put in
Like all Mannatech products, it’s incredibly important to us that we use only the best ingredients in our skincare range. LIFT Exfoliating Facial Cleanser features a whole host of active botanicals that will help you achieve the radiant skin you want without using harsh chemicals. It’s a gentle exfoliating and cleansing cream.
- Grape seeds (Vitis vinifera): Finely milled, these are a natural exfoliant which also contains antioxidants that fight free radicals.
- Sunflower seed oil (Helianthus annuus): Due to its emulsifying properties, sunflower seed oil provides long-lasting moisture to condition the skin.
- Palmarosa oil (Cymbopogon martinii): A safe, mild skin conditioning tonic derived from a member of the lemongrass family which actually has a scent similar to roses.
- Nutmeg kernel oil (Myristica fragrans): As a conditioning agent, this oil can revitalise dry, dull skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe leaf powder (Aloe barbadensis) : Aloe can be absorbed deep into the skin where it helps retain moisture and cleanse pores.
It’s one thing to find a skincare product that thoroughly cleanses your skin; it’s rather more difficult to find one that doesn’t rely on harsh chemicals to do so.
With LIFT Exfoliating Facial Cleanser we do both, bringing together fourteen potent botanicals to do the work of the many paraben-heavy products currently on the market. Not only is LIFT paraben free, it’s also free of many common allergens including ingredients derived from milk, eggs, peanuts, fish, shellfish, wheat and soy.
Exfoliating and cleansing your skin
The most important thing to remember is to be gentle with the skin on your face; it’s more delicate than you might think. A good skincare regime is only as successful as the efforts you make to care for your skin. Being too rough when cleansing and exfoliating can be just as damaging as not cleansing at all. Here are a few pointers from our experts in the field:
- For convenience you might want to start by fixing your hair behind a headband or scarf. Gentlemen, feel free to raid your girlfriend’s/wife’s/sister’s closet, although if they get mad we deny all responsibility!!
- Pat your face with lukewarm water to ensure you can lather LIFT Exfoliating Facial Cleanser into a good foam. Have you ever tried soaping yourself up whilst dry? We didn’t think so!
- Add a pump of LIFT to your (wet) hands and rub your hands together to lather it up.
- Using the tips of your fingers, gently apply LIFT to the entire surface of your face and neck, using an upward and outward motion. Don’t rub it in and don’t scrub; the product will do that for you.
- Finally, rinse your face thoroughly and return your (stolen!) stylish headband or scarf to its rightful position!!
Click here to view video on how to use LIFT Exfoliating Facial Cleanser.
How often is it appropriate to use LIFT Exfoliating Facial Cleanser?
You cleanse twice daily but you normally exfoliate twice weekly. How do you marry the two? Well the best thing about LIFT is that it’s gentle on skin so you can still keep up your morning and night cleansing routine plus exfoliating without being harsh on your skin. This means fresh skin around the clock! LIFT provides 2 solutions (cleansing AND exfoliating) in a single product.
Do we test our products on animals?
No, Mannatech does not test LIFT on animals.
Is LIFT oil or water-based?
You’ll be happy to know that LIFT is a water-based product, allowing it to diffuse more easily and be rinsed off thoroughly, taking with it dead skin cells and built up toxins and leaving you with a clean, polished face.
What does LIFT smell like?
We’ve found that the scent of a product – particularly one being used so close to your nose – is important to a lot of people. Remember when we told you that palmarosa oil smells like roses? LIFT Cleanser smells like that, and nutmeg, and all of the other lovely natural botanical ingredients – with a little vanilla thrown in for good measure. The most important thing is that it is lightly scented and has no chemical smell, meaning you’ll smell as fresh as you feel.
How can you buy LIFT Exfoliating Facial Cleanser?
Last but certainly not least, we’re sure you want to know where you can get LIFT Exfoliating Facial Cleanser. To order your botte of 112ml LIFT, please call Customer Service on AU 1300 361 878, NZ 0800 333 250 or SG 800 130 1597.
© 2014 Mannatech, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
LIFT, Ūth. Ambrotose, Advanced Ambrotose, BounceBack, Manapol, Ambrotose AO, Mannatech, Stylised M Design, M5M, Mission 5 Million and Real Food Technology are trademarks of Mannatech, Incorporated.