Jason Lester’s epic quest Back in August, ultra-endurance athlete Jason…
Proud Mannatech Ambassador and Paralympics Gold Medallist Matt Levy has set his sights on Brazil to compete in the Paralympic Games in Rio this year and Mannatech supports him every lap of the way!
We are so proud of Matt and his consistent efforts to help members of the Australian community by fundraising for various charity events and foundations. As one of our brand Ambassadors Matt is a living example of what it means to not only share, but live by Mannatech’s Vision and Mission. He also loves our product range, using them to get an edge for his training for various global events and fundraisers.
Some of Matt’s great achievements include:
- In the top 2 in the world for 4 events in his disability category (S7)
- He holds a number of swimming records – Australian, world and age categories.
- Australia Day Ambassador for the NSW Government
- Ambassador for Life’s Little Treasures
- Captain of the Australian Paralympic Team
- OAM for services to Paralympic swimming
Matt does so much for our community and has been a brilliant supporter of Mannatech for over 10 years. Matt has asked us to help him raise the funds that will get him to Rio and represent Australia and Mannatech to compete. To donate to his cause and help him share the Mannatech vision or to learn more about his involvement in the community click here.
We wish Matt all the best with his training and cannot wait to see him represent Australia in Rio!