New Zealand Winners The Australasian MannaFest 2016 Incentive has concluded and…
Understanding the Upcoming
Compensation Plan Enhancements
The Business Development Bonus & FAST START
At our local Conference in February 2019, we introduced the new Business Development Bonus (BDB) that went into effect immediately. The early response has been very strong, with hundreds of associates already qualifying for the Team 2 and Team 4 Bonuses.
Strategically, the BDB is the same concept as the AQ Bonuses. It simply eliminates the requirement of getting five (5) customers on automatic order, all buying at least 100 PV orders each month. Instead, it focuses only on building a “Business Unit” of 500 PPV. Of course, that includes any customer orders, including your own personal order. In addition, the BDB clearly puts the emphasis back on enrolling Associates. We believe—and early trends would verify—that this bonus is much better for building teams.
BDB – Fast Start
The Fast Start Bonus is a one-time extra payment for any new Associate that earns their Business Development Bonuses (BDB) in the first full calendar month from their Signup Date with Mannatech.
The Fast Start makes the BDB more attractive by doubling the first payout when getting off to the right start.
BDB FAST START – TEAM 2
To Earn Team 2 Fast Start, here’s what to do:
- Create a Qualified Business Unit- 500+ Personal Point Volume (PPV) on your Associate Account.
- Personally enrol 2 Associates that each created 500 + PPV Qualified Business Units.
- Earn the Business Development Bonus Team 2 – AUD$125.00.
- Do this in your first full calendar month and add an additional one-time Fast Start Team 2 payout of AUD$125.00 to the above.
- Total ONE-TIME payout AUD$250.00
BDB FAST START – TEAM 4
To Earn Team 4 Fast Start, here’s what to do:
- Create a Qualified Business Unit – 500+ Personal Point Volume (PPV) on your Associate Account.
- Personally enrol 4 Associates that each created 500+ PPV Qualified Business Units.
- Earn the Business Development Bonus (BDB) Team 2 – AUD $125.00
- Earn the additional AUD $190.00 portion of the BDB for Team 4 – AUD $315.00
- Do this in your first full calendar month and add an additional ONE-TIME Fast Start Team 4 payout AUD $315.00 to the above.
- Total ONE – TIME Payout AUD $630.00
Fast Start Q & A
Q: What happens if you sign up in May and achieve Team 2, and then in June, (your first full month after Sign-up) achieve the Team 4?
A: New associates who qualify for Fast Start Team 2 during the month of enrollment earn the extra AUD$125.00 as expected. Once the Fast Start Team 2 has been achieved, that account is not eligible for that bonus again. BUT…
If the New Associate qualifies for the Fast Start Team 4 in the First Full Month of the signup date, they get AUD$315.00 and have essentially earned their full Fast Start maximum of AUD $315.00 over two pay periods.
NOTE: Any new associate enrolled in May will have until the end of June to qualify for this promotion.
Q: What happens if you achieve Team 2, with one business unit based in Australia and one business unit based in Hong Kong?
A: Creation of business units in other countries are allowed, however, there are two exclusions from this rule, Hong Kong and China. Therefore, to answer the question as above, you would not earn T2 commissions.
Phasing out the AQ Team Bonus
In July 2019, Mannatech will begin phasing out the AQ Team Bonus, while retaining the AQ Personal Bonus. We believe the BDB is an easier system, thus allowing more Associates to qualify for the bonus, and also making it faster to duplicate. The models show that as more people participate in the BDB, the Unilevel and Check Match elements of the compensation plan are strengthened dramatically. Starting in July, Associates who aren’t currently earning the AQ Team will only be able to participate in the Business Development Bonus. However, Associates who earn the AQ Team Bonus in both May and June will be allowed to keep earning the Bonus through December 2019, at which time that Bonus will be revisited. If one of those associates misses a month of qualification for the AQ Team, then they will only be able to participate in the BDB going forward.
Understanding the Big Picture
Of course, change can be uncomfortable. Most of us prefer to keep things the same, so we can continue to operate with the same knowledge and business habits that got us this far. But we need to understand that in the fast-paced world of network marketing, companies must be adaptable. Mannatech has been in business for 20 years in Australasia; we want to continue to build toward a 100 year legacy or more! To do so, we must be willing and able to adjust with changing market realities if we are going to survive and thrive. So we call on our Leaders to embrace this change and encourage your current and new Associates to grow into the unparalleled potential we have in Mannatech.
You can review the BDB Fast Start Overview Presentations in the Library:
- Business Development Bonus Flyer: https://library.mannatech.com/10842
- BDB Fast Start Presentation: https://library.mannatech.com/10844
- Success Tracker Presentation: https://library.mannatech.com/10991
- Basic Compensation Plan Presentation: https://library.mannatech.com/10988
New Zealand / Singapore downloads: