Have you ever wished that you could be paid to…
We’re heading back to Texas, where everything is bigger. Mannafest 2018 is the largest Mannatech event of the year. Filled with inspirational speakers, training, exciting product launches, celebrations and plenty of fun!
There’ll be something for everyone.
Make the commitment to attend today! And see how you can earn points towards your flights and accommodation.
How to Qualify
- All Associates participating in the incentive must have a minimum of 150PPV (of which 100PV must come from their own personal order) generated each month during the incentive period
- Your base Leadership level at the end of 30 September 2017 must be maintained (or be higher) at least twice (2) within the incentive period and at the end of the incentive period (31 January 2018).
- Your base volume (DPV) at the end 30 September 2017 must be maintained (or be higher) at least twice (2) during the incentive period and at the end of the incentive period (31 January 2018).
- Associates can only qualify based on their highest position and cannot combine points from more than one Mannatech position.
- Associates must enrol a minimum of 4 new Associates during the incentive period
- Associates must complete and return a point tracker form to CustServ@mannatech.com.au by Friday 16 February 2018. Download the point tracker.
Opening Registration offer
Buy a Bundle of 5 Tickets for only $US500
To celebrate the launch of the Global Mannafest Incentive, we’re offering you the opportunity to purchase a bundle of 5 tickets to Mannafest for only $US500. This offer is only available between 1-15 October 2017 and means you’ll be paying less than half the individual ticket price for entry to all General Sessions and the M5M Gala. To take up this special offer – visit mannafest.com.
Email the Australasian Events team with details of your purchase: email@example.com
What you’ll need to participate
- Global Mannafest Incentive Brochure – find out all the ways you can earn points
- Terms & Conditions
- Point Tracker