Mannatech’s new brand can help you more easily share the…
Global MannaFest 2017 will be held in Las Vegas, a city that is quickly becoming known for offering top-notch cuisine and being home to some of the best restaurants in the world.
On April 6th-10th, 2017, Mannatech Associates and Leaders from around the globe will gather at the famous Caesars Palace to launch new products from stage, recognise and hear from our top world leaders, and receive extensive business training from industry experts such as Eric Worre.
This new location is sure to make this Global MannaFest one you will never forget. In between sessions, make sure you take advantage of the fantastic restaurants of Las Vegas by visiting these fun and unique venues. There’s one bound to fit your style and taste.
For the Family:
- Tournament of Kings – Enjoy dinner and a show at this medieval, live-action theater where you’ll feast on a hearty three-course meal using the original utensil – your hands.
- Rainforest Cafe – If you’ve never experienced this exotic dining wonderland with the kids, you’re missing out! The Rainforest Café offers an array of delicious food items for adults and children in a beautiful, rainforest themed environment.
- Roxy’s Diner – A fun ‘50s style diner with DJs and singing servers.
- Honey Salt – Order from a farm-to-table inspired menu and homemade desserts. The kids’ menu was designed and approved by the owners’ son and reflects a whimsical but practical touch on a selection of healthy options.
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar – Try some of the celebrity chef’s fun creations before watching America’s Got Talent winner Mat Franco’s New Show with the restaurant’s Dinner & Show Package.
For the Buffet-Lovers:
- Le Village Buffet – This charming buffet brings France to life in Vegas’ Paris Hotel. Children buffet prices are available as well as delicious made-to-order crepes.
- Carnival World Buffet – Travel the world with your fork when you select from more than 300 international dishes.
For the Health Conscious/TruHealth™ Fat-Loss Program Participants:
- Eatt – Find healthy, but scrumptious options beautifully crafted by executive chef Yuri Szarzewski, who spent two years working at the two Michelin star restaurant L’Oustau de Baumanière at Les Baux de Provence. Vegetarians and vegans can find gluten-free and nut-free dishes.
- Greens & Proteins Healthy Kitchen & Juice Bar – Visit this modern, family friendly café and enjoy satiating and nutritious items from their smoothie and juice bar, or order any of their vegetarian, vegan and raw food options.
- The Protein Source – Designed to promote energy, performance and well-being, the Protein Source ensures that each meal is healthy and delicious and includes a combination of complex carbohydrates to always fresh vegetables, complimented with wild caught and free range meats.
- Simply Pure – Chef Stacey Dougan is an expert gourmet vegan and raw foods chef and nutritionist. Her goal is to inspire others to embrace more plant-based foods without feeling deprived. Simply Pure recipes are great for meat-eaters and picky kids too. Most recipes are gluten-free and many are allergy-friendly.
For the Trendy and Experimental:
- Goong Korean BBQ – Cook dinner for yourself while seated on traditional floor cushions in this hands-on Korean barbecue restaurant where you can grill a wide selection of meats right at your table.
- Hash House a Go Go – Voted best breakfast and best brunch menu from a variety of food review guides, Hash House keeps the fun in food with their eccentric twists on classic American favorites.
- Yard House – Yard House’ motto is: Great Food. Classic Rock. With multiple menu items made from scratch, you can enjoy globally inspired flavors to favorite American dishes for a worldly yet familiar feel.
- Bachi Burger – Savor Asian influenced burgers and other foods influenced by cultures around the world. Kids menu available as well as a variety of fun, unique beverages.
For the Romantics:
- Top of the World Restaurant – Located more than 800 feet above ground, the award-winning Top of the World Restaurant offers breathtaking views of Las Vegas as the restaurant revolves 360 degrees every 80 minutes.
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant – Enjoy a bit of Parisian culture while dining on French cuisine in this fun setting. Located 110 feet in the air above the Las Vegas strip, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant also overlooks the Bellagio water show in the Paris Hotel.
- Sinatra – If you are a Frank Sinatra fan, you’ve got to visit this Four Star award-winning tribute to Ol’ Blue Eyes. The menu offers a modern twist on classic Italian cooking, including many of Frank’s personal favorites that Chef Schoenegger prepared for him, like spaghetti and clams, or ossobuco. The dining room showcases iconic memories from Sinatra’s career, including his Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in “From Here to Eternity,” his Grammy Award for “Strangers in the Night,” and his Emmy for “Frank Sinatra: A Man and His Music.”
For the Decadent:
- Mr Chow – Located at Caesars Palace, this modern Beijing restaurant includes a classic entrance in chic black and white. Guests enjoy a view overlooking the Garden of the Gods as well as a suspended centerpiece kinetic sculpture that moves and changes colors.
- Le Cirque – Immerse yourself in the brilliant colors of this lakeside restaurant and prepare for a French menu as bold and transcendent as your surroundings—including a perennial AAA Five Diamond Award rating—since the restaurant’s creation by Sirio Maccioni.
- Picasso – The restaurant features a fusion of French and Spanish-influenced cuisine from an award-winning chef; meanwhile, Pablo Picasso’s renowned paintings and charming ceramic pieces grace the walls.
- Costa di Mare – Feast on the acclaimed seafood prepared by chef Mark LoRusso, voted “Best Chef” in Las Vegas by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association. His menu, created nightly, features fresh Mediterranean seafood and Italian cuisine with house-made pastas and over forty varieties of fresh fish and shellfish flown in daily from Italy’s coastal waters.
Don’t miss out on these attractions, and join us in April as we celebrate the best Global MannaFest to date!