Sneak Peek Into Our Upcoming Social, Mobile, Global Boot Camp In this video…
Register Now for Mannatech’s ‘Social, Mobile, Global’ Boot Camp
Learn how to be a social media master at Mannatech’s ‘Social, Mobile, Global’ Boot Camp! This online live stream training event is set for August 1st and 2nd (Sydney local time) and will provide Associates with skills and training on how to incorporate social media as part of their business building strategy.
Attendees will get tips from social media experts Ray and Jessica Higdon on how to grow their Mannatech business through the use of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
Here’s How the Online Live Stream Will Work
Register: Get your virtual ticket by clicking here.
Cost: US$99 for online attendees
When: Monday, August 1st from 12am – 7am AEST and Tuesday, August 2nd from 12am – 4am AEST. If you are not able to watch online during this time, registered attendees and online attendees will be able to access the recorded live stream event for up to 30 days following the seminar with their registration login credentials.
Where: You will receive email instructions for watching the live stream when you register.
FAQ: Learn more by reading the Frequently Asked Questions.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- A step-by-step plan for how to begin using social media, even if you are brand new or do not have a social media account
- Simple strategies for helping build extra income per month
- How to populate social media newsfeeds and attract prospects
- Scripts and templates to share that will help you expand your business
- Strategies on how to tap into a huge network of unlimited prospects
- Tools you can use to attract new Associates that are simple for all ages
- Ways to gain massive momentum
- A simple, 20-minute profile set-up
- Posting etiquette: The step-by-step blueprint for what to share with friends and how to “pitch” the business
About Ray and Jessica Higdon
- Averaged more than 2 million hits per month to Ray’s blog
- Shared the stage with Gary Vaynerchuk, Brendon Burchard, Les Brown, Eric Worre, Tim Sales, Tony Robbins, Bob Proctor,
- Robert Kiyosaki and many more
- Became the number one earner in their former network marketing company (earning more than $1 million in commissions)
- Launched three separate products that earned more than $800,000 in revenue