Mannatech has expanded its worldwide patent portfolio with another three…
Cold and Flu Season is in full swing but thanks to Mannatech products we have the solution to staying well this winter.
Mannatech has an array of supplements to support the immune system such as ImmunoStart, Manna-C, GI-Probalance, Ambrotose and Manapol; but did you know that our No.1 Protective Blend Essential Oil has powerful anti-inflammatory and ant-bacterial properties?
Crafted to help guard your overall health with immune boosting ingredients used for centuries, this blend of essential oils can assist in the recovery of a cold or flu and help ease digestive issues – the perfect staple for winter. It’s also a great travel companion helping guard against common illnesses that occasionally occur while travelling.*
Try mixing No.1 Protective Blend with a Carrier Oil and apply to your chest to help ease a cold or flu, or apply to the soles of your feet for quick absorption and delivery. You may also like to add it to a spritz bottle of water or Serenity diffuser to cleanse the air.
No. 1 Protective Blend contains lemon, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, rosemary and spikenard.
Take a look at some of the healing properties of each oil:
- Fights Bacteria and Fungus*
- Relieves Inflammation*
- Relaxes the Mind and Body*
- Stimulates the Immune System*
- Calms stomach and relieves nausea*
- Prevents malabsorption*
- Improves digestion*
- Is cleansing and purifying*
- Powerful anti-inflammatory*
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial to keep countless diseases at bay*
- Decreases inflammation*
- Increases circulation*
- Fights viruses*
- Relieves depression*
- Stimulates the immune system*
- Fights parasites*
- Helps cleanse your body of toxins and harmful microorganisms
- Helps clear the mind
- Assists in clearing the lungs and sinuses when breathing difficulties occur.
- Improves memory
- Soothes digestive issues
- Relieves muscle aches and pains
This blend has a warm spicy smell that will have you feeling and smelling great! Visit Mannatech Shop to Order your Essential oils today.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.