Mannatech’s New Compensation Planofficially rolled out on July 1 2017.…
Our business is about the connections we make, nurture and grow.
Make the connections and grow your business.
Hear from leaders and inspirational speakers sharing their stories for success.
Book before 31 October, 2017 to take advantage of our Early Bird Special*.
- Gala Awards Presentation Dinner (3 course meal & beverages) Friday evening.
- After Party (sponsored by Mannatech) following Gala Awards Dinner
- Full Day Conference with Speakers, Training, Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea on Saturday
- Plus New Product Launches and Storefront Promotions!
- Al Bala – CEO & President, Mannatech USA
- Chris Simons – Regional President, EMEAA & North America
- JP Koster – Gold Presidential Director, South Africa
- Michael McQueen – Award Winning Social Researcher of our time
- Matt Levy – Gold Medallist, Paralympic Swimmer
Attend the Gala Awards Dinner and join the regional community to celebrate our past year’s success, followed by recognition of our high achievers for 2017. We’ll announce prestigious award winners for:
- Associate of the Year
- The Mike Forrest Giving Spirit Award
- Rookie of the Year
- Top Income Earner
- Top Enroller
- Top Income Growth Earner (Executive & Presidential Directors)
- Top Gold Executive Director
- Top Silver Executive Director
- Top Executive Director
This prestigious award is in honour of Mike Forrest, who’s mission and efforts are still recognised in Mannatech today. It honours an Associate who displays the values, hopes and mission of Mike Forrest. Mike was known throughout Mannatech as a generous leader with good humour, compassion and loyalty to his friends and the company. He was, and continues to be, an inspiration.
This one’s your choice. Nominate the Associate you feel is most deserving of this award and the Associate with the most nominations wins! Nominations close 15 November 2017.
*Registration to the conference and accommodation bookings are subject to availability.
*Registrations will not be accepted after 31 December, 2017.
*Registrations are on a first come, first serve basis. We have limited seats, so don’t wait until the last minute.