Mannatech Presidential Directors from all around the world gathered to…
Purge #2 is planned to take place on 25th May 2019 (Dallas Central Time).
Refer to the below recordings for the Purge
2019 Purge Cheat Sheet
2019 Records Purge Training Video with Bob Adam & David Wood
2019 Records Purge USA Presentation
2019 Records Purge USA Success Tracker – How to maximise the Purge
Why is a Purge important?
Protecting our Associates and Customers’ personal information is of upmost importance for us. A Purge allows your records to be more streamlined, less cluttered and easier to work with.
A Purge can provide Associates with some structural benefits. For example, if an Associate wants to re-engage and re-enroll a long-term inactive Associate, once they are purged, the upline Leader can re-enroll them and place them where it makes the most sense to their business.
In order to streamline the business, we are moving towards an annual purge to keep our members current.
Removal of all inactive and terminated Associate and Preferred Customer positions globally.
The purge could result in the increase of number of legs which could lead to more leader development without any additional Downline Point Volume (DPV) or Commissionable Volume (CV) contribution.
All positions that were sponsored by the purged positions will be moved under the next active position in the line of sponsorship. This could potentially increase the number of legs for the active Associates (reverse leg consolidation).
Inactive Associate: An Associate that has not purchased any product order on his/her account nor by any of his/her Preferred Customer(s) since 1st July 2017 (0 PPV).
Inactive Preferred Customer: A Preferred Customer that has not purchased any product order since 1st July 2017 (0 PPV).
Associate and Preferred positions that are subject to purge:
- Non-Renewed Associate positions that have not purchased any product order on their account nor by any of their Preferred Customer(s) since 1st July 2017 (0 PPV).
- Non-Renewed Associate positions that have not purchased any product order on their account nor by any of their Preferred Customer(s) since 1st July 2017 (0 PPV) and have a free subscription to Success Tracker.
- Associates positions with unpaid commission that were earned under the old compensation plan and also fit the first two criteria.
- Preferred Customers that have not purchased any product order since 1st July 2017.
- Terminated Associates positions prior to 1st July 2017.
Associate positions that are not subject to purge:
- Renewed Associates positions regardless of order history.
- Associate positions that are being used as “Bill to Account” and “Ship to Account” by an upline(s) will not be purged regardless of their order history on their own positions.
- Non Renewed Associates positions that have any PPV since July, of 2017 (BP201701). The PPV could have come from the Associate’s own purchase or his/her Preferred Customers.
- Terminated Associates positions as of 1st July 2017.
- Any associate with a paid subscription to business tools.
- Associates with an unpaid commission voucher after 1st July 2017.
For more information, download the Purge #2 document here.